Tabbouleh (Tabouleh or Taboule) is the worldwide known art of the Orient!
150 grams bulgur (wheat grits)
4 medium-sized tomatoes
1 bunch parsley
5 pieces spring onion
1 bunch mint
1 big lemon (the juice)
5 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
Here we go!
- Pour the bulgur into a bowl, add plenty of boiling water (or vegetable bouillon) and let it swell for about half an hour.
- Finely chop the parsley and mint.
- Dice the tomatoes and finely chop the onion.
- Drain the bulgur and leave to cool.
- Mix with the vegetables and herbs.
- Before serving, add lemon, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Enjoy these and other dishes at SimSim Restaurant.